Contact Us

In This Department

Topics of Interest

Department Home

Certificates of Appropriateness

Any changes to buildings or property that reside within the Historic Preservation District requires approval.

To obtain proper approval, you must submit the proper Certificate of Appropriateness.

Use the Preservation Guidelines to determine if you need the Staff or Commission Certificate or contact the Department of Metropolitan Development.