Contact Us

In This Department

Topics of Interest

Department Home

Riverfront Liquor License

Indiana's Alcohol & Tobacco Commission may issue non-transferable, non-quoted alcoholic beverage permits within the boundary of the Municipal Riverfront Development Project Area (MRDPA).

For more information about obtaining an alcoholic beverage permit, contact the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission or Department of Metropolitan Development.