Demolition Permit


Include a photo of the front of the structure and a photo of the rear of the structure with completed application to

811 must be contacted prior to demolition to locate utilities, and Evansville Water and Sewer Utility must be contacted if the structure has plumbing.  

Evansville Water and Sewer Utilities' REQUEST to RETIRE SERVICE can be emailed to

For all commercial buildings, an ASBESTOS ASSESSMENT must be completed