What do I do if I want to pursue an appeal of a plea agreement, file for a sentence modification or file a post-conviction relief petition?


Any defendant who wants to appeal his/her plea agreement or who wants to file for post-conviction relief may not be represented by the Public Defender Agency. They should contact the Office of the State Public Defender in Indianapolis who can be reached at 317-232-2475. Our office does not handle appeals of guilty pleas, sentence modifications or post convictions relief petitions.