Contact Us

In This Department

Topics of Interest

Department Home

Intake Form for Discrimination Complaints

If you believe you have been discriminated against by your employer, housing provider, educational facility, or in a public accommodation setting, please CLICK HERE to complete an intake form in order to file a discrimination complaint. An investigator will contact you after submission.