Contact Us

1304 Waterworks Rd
Evansville, IN 47713
Get Directions

Topics of Interest

Department Home

Traffic Signals

Maintain Traffic Signals

The TED is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all electric traffic signals in Vanderburgh County. 

If you see a problem with a traffic signal, please report the problem to:
(812) 435-6003.